Healthful Cuisine - Raw and Vegan Recipes
Healthful Cuisine is by far the most comprehensive recipe book and teaching guide of its kind, created by the world’s number one medical spa and foremost authority on raw- and living-food nutrition, Hippocrates Health Institute. Readers will learn, in simple and easy steps, how to prepare delicious, high-frequency foods for enhanced energy, balance, and beauty.
• more than one hundred seventy raw, and living-food recipes
• twenty new recipes from celebrity-guide chef Chad Sarno
• forty pages of illustrated raw-food preparation techniques
• more than fifty full-color photographs showing step-by-step instructions
• basic food-combining principles for optimizing nutrient assimilation
• guide for stocking the kitchen and a complete glossary of foods
and tools • twenty-four full-color recipe photographs
• hundreds of helpful tips and suggestions from the experts!
Anna Maria Clement began her professional career as a practitioner of natural health-care as director of the Brandal Clinic, an internationally recognized and well-respected center for health recovery in Stockholm, Sweden. She is codirector of Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida. Kelly Serbonich has been a chef at Moosewood Restaurant and an executive chef at Hippocrates Health Institute.
Chad Sarno has catered to celebrities and musicians, such as Charlize Theron, Woody Harrelson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Mickey Hart.